Reviews for Love & Hate
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
good
HeatherLee chapter 19 . 1/23/2008
okay, well one thing i really must commend you on are your sex scenes. it really takes guts to go into that much detail. when i wrote a sex scene i didnt put NEARLY as much detail in as you did and i still felt uncomfortable haha. i think you mastered a good blend between actually portraying them having sex and not giving too gruesome details. wow. okay, having said that, the one problem i have with your story is that it is obvious you are from England. i know this because i dated a guy from england and you use the same terminology he did. if this story takes place in america you shouldnt be using phrases like "car park" for parking lot, "bonnet" for roof of a car, "boot" for trunk, "petrol" for gas (i think i might have just named them all haha). see, i could understand what you meant but a lot of people from america wouldnt have any clue what a boot was until later in the story/chapter when it is obvious that she is locked in a trunk. i think you should watch your phrases/terms especially when your characters are supposed to be American. that is really the only "negative" thing i have to say about your writing. sure there were some spelling and grammatical errors but nothing too major. i think you did an overall exellent job and like i said in my last post, i think you ended the story at a really good place the first time. even though it is sad, i still think that that is the most logical place for the story to end. good luck with future projects!

~Heather
HeatherLee chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
i would just like to comment before i read any of the happy endings. i truly beleive that you ended this story right the firt time-even though i dont like it. Jo was broken, there was no way she could ever be totally healed, it only made sense for her to die. its the similar plot to a dozen movies (of course i cant think of any of their titles right now) but the main character just keeps spiriling downward, plumeting and the only solution is their death. i think it makes perfect sense, and beleive that is a lot coming from me because i am a FIRM believer in love and "happily ever after" haha anyway im off to read the happy endings and i will comment after them
caroline chapter 19 . 6/25/2006
um it was okay, but he raped her why would she go to him? that was stupid.
Holly Harper chapter 14 . 6/14/2006
tehres got to be more to the story!there has to be, there is always more to a story no matter what. it just depends if its told or not! please or i will hunt you down and kill you!in my own special way! have a nice day!)
Elidhu chapter 19 . 4/27/2006
That was some extreme writing very very good. I really enjoyed reading this XBethX
Lady Psycho 14 chapter 19 . 1/23/2006
Hay I really liked this story it wuz really gr8t. Absolutly fabulous.
BeautifulSin chapter 19 . 1/20/2006
Your story is really COOL! I really like it!
alaskakittens chapter 19 . 12/6/2005
This was an amazingly written story; I really liked it! It was captivating and just drew me in…. I don’t know if it had that affect on other people… But it did for me… I loved the story line. It was very good and you made it so that you could not stop reading. I loved it! I don’t think I have ‘wasted’ a better twenty minutes on anything else ever. This was an excellent story and I cannot wait to look at any others you have written (since this is the first I have read and have no clue how many you have written).

Please keep writing, ~Tasha
jade-is-a-star chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
yeah, if u want to, you really could extend ur story. cause its pretty awsm
Elisabeth Sonnet chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
Vampires don't die. Except with stakes. This fact is one that you really shouldn't mess with. It ruins the whole enchantment of vampires as a whole.

And I still think that the fact that she gives in to him, and he tells her that he loves her when he was about to stick a syringe in her arm is SICK. I mean, they're both psychopathic freaks. So there.
Elisabeth Sonnet chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Okay, I was going to wait to review until I had read the end of the story, but DEAR GOD!

This guy- vamp, whatever-raped her, 'killed' her, and is threatening to kill her only friends in the world, and she actually felt 'safe' in his arms? I don't mind stretching reality a little bit, but COME ON! And then, she wants him to stay with her "Forever". How sweet. NOT.

Sorry if I sound a little sarcastic. I really have constructive criticism in mind.

I mean, if some guy had done all that crap to me, I'd freaking castrate him. It's ridiculous to think that she would find him remotely attractive after all that. She'd have to be completely insane.

So, there. I'm not saying your writing's bad...it's just that the reality is TOTALLY distorted.
Second to last Dragon Mistress chapter 18 . 10/15/2005
I think that's a perfect ending. It reminds me of my favorite romance author Sandra Brown, except for the fact that her books don't have vampires.(Personally I like vampires.)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2005
you've got to be kidding me.
jade-is-a-star chapter 18 . 7/13/2005
gosh! love it. SO FAR *nudge nudge*. (if u cath my drift)

i guess not. ok. ill explain. SO FAR, get it, So Far. like its not finished yet, so ur gonna have to keep on writing. SO FAR. So do ya get it. *wink wink, nudge nudge, poke poke* get it?

lol, ok i hope u undahstnd it
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »