Reviews for Ghost
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news. This story has been added to the Poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: “Ghost” is a simple, but powerful, poem written by Etaine Shadowheart that I think most of us will be able to understand, to be able to relate too. “Ghost” is about being invisible in High School and the way Etaine Shadowheart writes it is breathless. They hit each moment perfectly, their description painting a perfect scene. Even if they had not made it obvious what it was they were talking about, I think the readers still would have been able to pinpoint the hidden meaning behind “Ghost”. It’s a read that anyone could be able to relate too, even if popular kids in High School can be invisible in High Schools; their persona a facade just so they can fit in. This is a poem that will hit the memories of many; especially me; and a poem that will be added to my favourites so I can read it again and again."

Keep Writing,

Helen xo
Pidoodle chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That's so sad! It's such a meaningful and beautiful poem!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you.
Athenacat chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
holy fucking shit i love that poem
beethoven9nth chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You are not alone my friend.
castaway on a lonely day chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
one of the most meaningful poem I've ever read!
electrical moon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow, this is powerful. This describes me so well. Luckily I have a great group of friends to whom I'm not a ghost :). The last line was chilling.
Gail Nite chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This poem is very good, I used to be that person. :/
ChildrenStoriesRule chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Amazing! I can relate so much to this...Reminds me of all the lonely times...great work...sent goosbumps through skin lol!
Lifeshade chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This poem is amazing. It's breathtaking because it's so true. I'm so glad that you put it into words. :)
Elizabeth-Dare chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This reminded me of myself.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that can say the same.

We the invisable, the ghosts, the phantoms are everywhere in sociaty. There is at least one ghost in every community.
MsInvisible chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow. Your story has meaning. I am one of those. I am a ghost. But are you? Are you a ghost? I don't know. It is okay though. Even if you are not, your poem has more meaning than most classic poets like Robert Frost. You are now one of my favorite poets. Not to Intrude, but can I atleast know your first name so I don't have to write unknown at the bottom of the poem? I am going to put it in my binder. If you allow it please email me at . Bye!
Rachel Powers chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it. It gave me chills and made me think at the same time.
aseret26 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i like your poem...my interpretation tell's me that it is a story about unpopular who goes unnoticed but for me they're really are interesting people who wants to blend in but don't know where to start...Keep it Up!
NothingxGoldxCanxStay chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is bloody brilliant! I absolutely love it!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »