Reviews for Metamorphosis
Sugar On The Asphalt chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Oh my god.

I don't mean to get all Oprah and Lifetimey on you, but this is completely beautiful and inspiring and...ah, it makes me want to cry in the best way, because it made me realize how evil I am to myself, and how I ought to appreciate my body more and not abuse it as I so often to, both verbally and physically.

THANK YOU. For making...me see. You're a beautiful writer.

-Sugar
Contemptible Chinaware chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
You are beautiful.

If you and your words never knew that, I'm screaming it at ya now.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Beautiful, and intense, just like your other pieces.. Painful at the start, with frankness and brutality that struck out at me.. Amazing piece.. Beautiful descriptions and great images used.. I liked the lines :

"With time, starvation plagued my inside

Razor kisses smeared my outside"

I liked them because you don't just directly force the fact into the reader, you hint at it.. And those aren't the only lines..

Anyway, an enjoyable piece, with a rather inspirational ending..

Good job.. )
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Yes, 'tis I again, and I'm sorry I've been so neglectful about reading/reviewing your work. Where was I? Ah yes.

GO NORAH! :D Great poem, as always your writing is beautiful and vivid. I love this poem, it's cheering and encouraging, and I hope that you do feel like that all the time *big hugs*.

Love to the Green Absinthe Faery :D
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
. Lovely! Something that's so hard to do, but we all need to: come to terms with ourselves and our bodies. Nicely written.