Reviews for Stormy Sunlight
marceline the vampire queen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
THIS IS ME! OMIGOD. Yes, happy front, dark interior...whoa, it's just AMAZING. Love it.
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow. Just... wow... I mean, it's so good. The momentum and the character herself, all the complexity and feeling of the emotions. You caught a real person out of yourself and your mind. Amazing. Beautiful...
WinterSoul chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
A lovely piece. wonderful imagery and style, but you must watch those sentences. theyre getting a little long.

also, be imaginative with your connectives. otherwise, brilliant stuff , and very true.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This is certainly your best yet! You've painted your words so well that makes me want to worship you!
saintchris chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I like your use of imagery, there is strong descriptive writing here.

I thought some of your sentences were a bit too long, making it awkard to read.
godsgurl23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
That sounds a lot like me, happy an dbouncy outside, but dark an ddepressed inside.

A very good expression of feelings.

Keep writing!
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
This is a truly beautiful peice. It paints a really vivid picture.
nolongerinuse chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow, that's really beautiful and true. I can see why you thought of it when you read my poem Her Eyes, I found several striking similarities. I think you did a great job of how the spell was broken, how it was all a mask and it's never the same again. I definitely like it.
kep chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
wow, that was a good piece. very strong and emotional. i understand your story and i empathise. well written, i see why you're proud of it. nice job.
JC Jaquez chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
it's really poetic and well written and so sad... she's an unusual girl.
Paris chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That story is so wonderful. I can see why it's your best yet! You describe things really well. I love it.