Reviews for The Gift You Give
onehappykat chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This is an awesome piece. It's true, everyone is here to give something to the world!
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Yay ego inflation! It was pretty inspiring, though. Good job!
Evilmonkeys chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
wow. after your lovely review to my piece i decided to follow the link to this. its beautiful. have you ever heard the song "wear sunscreen"? this is going to sound really random, but i was reading this to the same beat as that and it makes more sense and more impact. love it, love it lots
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I love it WONDERFUL!
pieces chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Uplifting. And touchy. The writing flows beautifully, the message rather subtle even though it has a huge impact. Fantastic job. Keep up the great work.

Gabby
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
You know, I love reading your essays, truly inspiring at times like this. It's so true and you have a bright persective when it comes to life. I wish to learn a bit more from you.

*Added Sunflower and this amazing piece to favs.*
saintchris chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Thanks for your review. Sorry I haven't got a non-horror story on here yet - I think you would have preferred it.

You are doing a great job on this site, and I hope people are influenced positively by your writing, some certainly seem to be. And your quantity of reviews is amazing - I see your name everywhere...

I don't quite share your opinions, being agnostic myself - a result of my upbringing as a Catholic, and the high ceremony involved with that particular version of Christianity. I really got turned off any faith I might have had. However, the upbringing I had did teach me enough to try to follow a similar path. I hope. I just can't attribute it to God.

You will be disappointed to learn that despite being in Edinburgh on the night JK Rowling released 'The Order of the Phoenix' and was signing books in Waterstones bookstore on Princes Street I didn't go!
Pepper Seed chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I hope one day this gets published because not a lot of people realize this.
careless whisper chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Just a teensy weensy thing that irked me (being a skeptic and all I get nit-picky) isn't the way you think part of how you see the world? Cute, just not something I agree with.
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Very true, and at the same time, very convincing... :)
Mel chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Wow, that was great! You have an excellent point, which you expressed in a powerful way. Keep it up!
WonderStar chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
LOVE IT! Every word is weaved beautifully to tell a powerful message..nice! Good job!
Vivienne Cen chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I really like this. Very strong, honest and inspirational. Can I link this in my journal to show to my friends? I know a few who needs this.