Reviews for Do we not breath the same air?
karmakaze chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This poem shares a very true message, and is well-expressed. My only dislike is the word "crimson" as it is rather overused in poetry. Otherwise, good job.
Freed by Mercy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very strong imagery. There is no doubt about your subject matter. We all need to extend the hand of remorse and forgiveness, friendship and grace.

Well written!
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Very insightful, good rhythmic patterns as well. Great poem!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
so true...so true
happy thing chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I really liek this. The ending is really magnificent. My favorite line is "in a world of forever, it's never too late." Good good. I'm not sure what it is, but I really like the way you wrote it. Well done.
eew chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
~ So emotional and insightful. I love this piece. Great message and concept. Keep Writing!
c. butterfly~**
evil kitties chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
The world can't just seem to accept all people as equals, although we are unique in our own way of seving God through our spiritual gifts. You made a very good point through this poem, it made me think. The world is full of sexism, racism, etc. and sometimes I just wonder when it'll ever end, but I guess I will never be freed from this sinful world until I can live in heaven with our wonderful Savior.
God Bless.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Wow. That was beautiful. Very powerful and thought-provoking. Great job.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
nice and so true...;)
tofujunky chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Such a powerful message! Wonderful . . . just wonderful. Bonus points for the quote! I LOVE Shakespeare.
kaze-nyv chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
this is wonderful. it speaks in the beginning of the beginning of this prejudice in a clear, strong voice. it's very insightful, too.

Instead of a hand of friendship,

We offer the hand of hate.

Unsettled disputes take us further away,

From the world that we crave.

this is too true to be ignored.
Grendel chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
So much wisdom in this... I loved it great construction and the all poem is made with a perfect timming. Very good work