Reviews for Bad Day
S. Valle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
omg that was so sad it made me cry
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
My dear simpleplan13-This is a note in lieu of an e-mail. I'm having a hard time finding poems of yours that I haven't reviewed and FP only allows 1 review per work. Glad you tried the quiz, hope you enjoyed it and laughed a lot. It's meant to do that, for whatever were are,—humans are above all funny creatures. Come on now, post something new so I can have somewhere to write! manuel.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
If that was a true story then I am so sorry. God, by the end, tears were running down my face. Wow. I could barely read it through all the tears."I clutch the piece of paper as though letting go of it would mean letting go of her, fall to my knees and weep. " Thats really strong. If its not true, its very convinsing.
Manda Rae chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
this is good. I like the way you added the "im sorry i had a bad day again" thing in the end. That was good
cindie chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
aww thats soo sad i was nearly crying its soo sweet
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Hey, firstly i must point out that i never, ever read storys. As they make my eyes go funni :) But my mate read this and said it was about fuel- bad day (one of our fave songs) so i had to read it. And i throt it was totally brilliant. I love it :) Keep writing! And welcome to my fave authors list (hehe)
table for glasses chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
judging by your user name, you have great taste in music! simple plan and fuel. really touching story (
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh, no! That was so sad! Very emotional, makes me want 2 cry. Please at least tell us what her dad was doing, besides being a jerk, like was he yelling at her, blaming her, what? Poor girl. I like how you used the song here.