Reviews for 30 Year Old Hauntings
Ajna chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very good story! I've had dreams like those, they're really creepy, especially since the situation I was in happened before I was born, while my mom was pregnant with me. But anyway, good story and GREAT poems! Sorry, but my goddamn computer won't let me review anything else. ]
Hopechest chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Good story. It’s bittersweet the way Jeremy denies it happened, but Ben gets his closure. The ending also made me wonder, what else did Jeremy suffer through at the hands of the bullies, and now that the past has been brought up, a past he obviously doesn’t want to remember, what will he do?

Punctuation wise, watch your comma usage. Other than that, grammar and spelling is good.

P.S.*Raises hand to ask a question.* What is this Alchera Project?
The Pretenders chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
wow i like this one too
Walk Backwards chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
wow, I'm glad the site is back up so you could post that. It's very different than what I was expecting, but I like it all the same. Very nice. Hm, what to put in mine, hm... This is such a fun promt, you can just take it and RUN with it. whew.

Cheerily, (I just watched A Knights Tale, thats why... Im a loser, no need to judge)

Eminems
Starry Sweet87 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
wow, that's good and sad. I really could feel the emotion in it, telling someone you're sorry is one thing, to do it thierty years later is something totaly different. I really did enjoy that, keep writing.