Reviews for The March Of Death
carmice3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Now if only these lies (the applicable ones at least) had been more widely debunked in the US as they were overseas.
Tiefling chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Brilliant. It's so good to hear someone actually talking about the facts instead of just making more dodgy claims. It might be an idea to develop it into more of a cohesive essay, though, since they don't allow lists here.
Wilusa chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ah yes, excellent! It's great to have all these lies/myths and refutations pulled together in one place.
Mbwun chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I simply must disagree with two of your points (which isn't to say that I agree with the rest of it, just that I don't disagree with *all* of it).

Okay. #10 - Iraq Was Obstructing The Inspectors. That's true, man. After the first Gulf War, Saddam agreed with the UN to allow weapons inspectors into his country. Because he repeatedly violated that agreement, kicking them out and such, the economic sanctions were placed on him, which, of course, didn't hurt Saddam but his people.

#13 War Would Be Easy. Huh. I'm a student of military history, and I gotta tell ya, Operation Iraqi Freedom was the most successful invasion in recorded human existence. Period. Never has anyone taken down a country so quickly and with such a huge disparity in casualty ratios. And think about this: it took West Germany ten or fifteen years after WW2 to return to relative normality; it's been a few months since the removal of the Saddam regime. These things take time-the same goes for Afghanistan.

He Who Walks On All Fours
lili brik chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
this is like even better...though, as previously noted, more detailed sources could have been used, i've already read much that would support this, most of which i didn't buy to begin with. especially thw whole 'ties to september 11', being that hussein was no islamic fundamentalist, and because all of the hijackers were saudi's...no iraqis and afgahns, unlike what i've heard from fellow americans who evidently bought that lie along with the 19 others on the page...arggh, it makes me sick.
Imaginary Player chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I like the essay, but one thing:

Get sources, and get sources QUICKLY; anyone with an opposing view will tear you apart by saying that you're lying about everything you've said. Just add a bibliography and you'll be all right.
SeeYaPancho chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
If you're gonna write an essay on the topic of dishonesty, sources are definitely in order. As good as the writing is, I just can't take what you're saying seriously without seeing where you got your info from first. Sorry.