Reviews for Smudged Canvas
Taylour chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
yup. so basically...that sucks that this is a cliffhanger. i think you should update very quickly. lol
Two pink Cupcakes chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
okay... yeah.. i HAVE been waiting patiently..lol... and that made me sad! plz update soon
Jaud chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
Very nice. Very cool story. You have me intrigued. Have you read L.J Smith's series Night World by any chance? Your work resembles hers slightly. Just wondering. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
Two pink Cupcakes chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
ok.. i didn't like it. at all actually. I loved it! u hafta update asap. cuz I love the characters.. and all that jazz. You are doing an awesome job writing this. I am really picking up on the sarcasm... in which I totally realate to. ANd plus, there really are people like this in high school, and I find it highly amusing to think of some of my friends as some of these characters. This is awesome, long, but awesome. Keep it up
Raya Lyons chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Hey Guess who! YaY I finished it! this is really good, i want that packet of paper you are always carrying around and i wanna see it! (She has been carrying around notes for her 4th chap, if anyone wants to know...) I didnt say anything! ... Cant wait!
ps:My BETA showed up! But... Word on my computer expired! dont if figure? lol, ttys!
~M.N, Raya Lyons
REDWITCH chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
ooh i like it. its nice and angsty with a dash of good looking men. my favorite. pleaz update soon!
Nekoi chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
This is soo good! I love it so much. Gabrielle is a good character...reminds me a bit of myself sometimes (at least when she's sarcastic mentally but polite on the outside. I hope you update soon. :D *fortune cookies for u*
Dave chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
i stand corrected... the vamp fic works with this great story... but i still say try to keep it more real then mythological...just a thought but ur da writter, so u do what u feel is best...
Dave chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
dont turn it into a vamp fic... its a good look into a depressed persons mind, and god knows we've all been there once or twice...
Raya Lyons lazy lazy lazy chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Yeah! i finally got to read the rest that my printer cut off... way to go J!
Keep writing, dont make me wait again! :-P
~*~Rayani (M.N.)
penny18 chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
OK the vampire thing idn't my kind of thing but the story was really good. I think that it is a wee bit unrealistic but whatever. It's good so kkep at it
NFGmoviestar chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
NO don't turn it to a vampire fic! it's really good! keep going
Elemental spirit chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
This is well written. I did noticed that you switched between points of view accidentally but it's still good. I hope write another chapter. It sounds like this story will be good even if you decide to make it a vampire fic.
BoneBaby chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This sounds pretty good keep going...
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
this is really angsty, funny, well ritten, interesting, and a great plot line, rite more!