Reviews for Blood Petals on Snow
tommydaddy chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
My heart is pierced! WAH! The ending is too sad for my liking! *sniff* But it is very good writing!
Skiv chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Oh. Pretty. I like that. Portrays dragons how they aren't portrayed enough! Not always evil! But sometimes good!
HajariSheep chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
*Sniff* Like all of your work, wonderful. For once, however, I believe I found a small mistake: "Some of my kind consider them amusing. A small divergence from the dreariness of steady routine of the eons. But to creatures who can sing the song of the stars, how can life be boring? Others consider them amusing. I find nothing about them amusing. Not their sharp steel weapons or their stubborn determination to die. It is a pity, a terrible waste of that spark we call life. I call these hunters fools, idiots. Vain little beings destined to die."
Unless I misunderstood, this says "Some of mind consider them amusing... Others consider them amusing"
Ahrar Nighthammer chapter 1 . 10/13/2003

So... So sad... *Sniffle*

That's really good. You like short stuff about dragons, don't you?

Well, Another good one. Keep crankin' em out. Please.

Morbane chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I was so sure I'd reviewed this! Well, darn *that*. This is neat. It has a good storytelling cadence - you get that with the good stuff. It has that rhythm all the way through. I like the battle choreography - well-managed bloodshed. And the ending neatly circles round.

Couple of errors I'll correct, to be of use: "the priests' blessing will..." "That obviously does not happen."
TheSeer chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Whoa. Awesome. Nothing else to say, just awesome. Good work.
Skylark1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This is lovely. It has an almost poetic feel to it, and the ending was so bittersweet. A brilliant short story.
Roberta Pryce Robinson chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Very nice! A fine tale with a deep moral to it! Well done! I enjoyed reading it!