Reviews for The AntiArambashing Crusades
A.R. Twilight chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I completely agree! I fell in love with Aram because he was a hardass, but secretly hoped that he was good. I kinda figured he was, but that's just my experience. Whenever a hardass is the major character in a story, he usually winds up being good. I kinda pinned him and Atira together from the beginning.

To conclude, I can't wait for AET, or whatever the new title is, to be back and better than ever. Godspeed, fair writers!
La Femme Voxxe chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
OK, OK...just stop ranting! Uh-huh...We get the idea...plus the Anti-Aram Bashing Crusades WILL CContinue, as u always say!

Plus, after he started treating atira like an actual PERSON, I kinda like him now...and after he consoled his lil sis...
Joflower chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I know what you mean. When people were reading my story "Cannot Be Revealed" everyone hated Alex because he treated Lorna like the "Loser/Loner" she was and everyone hated it cuz they liked Lorna. But then when they found out what was the cause of his rudeness to her, they started to like him better and now they love him and hope that she'll tell him her secret. They (the readers) just need some time to think about Aram's situation and lifestyle in Ancient Egypt.

Don't worry, soon everyone will be "AW!"ing him and hoping that Aram and Atira will be together. Just give them some time.
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
alright alright about it...no need to shout...sheesh... i KNOW Aram isn't bad! he's just a bit slow... (sorry...no offence, but it's true) calm down...breath... i ALSO know that it's REALLY hard in the plot and everything because believe me, i have a MAJOR writers block right now so no worries... (but did i say anything about aram being "Bad" in the first place? hahaha... i know, other people, not only me i'm just weird [i think it runs in the famuly...])

Shinigami Clara