Reviews for The future of books
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Go books!
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hey, this is good, well written, your point is well explained, and it is true, it exposes some things people don't notice..I mean you and me.. ...we spend too much time online...maybe I should read more books instead of stories? Love, Mia
giygas666 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Well, I agree totally. Books are not going to go out of style because people still desire hard copy, something tangible. For similar reasons, a lot of people prefer writing with pen and paper instead of by computer and keyboard (I once had to bullshit my way through an essay on that very topic). But electronic publishing (represented by sites such as Fictionpress) is here to stay, and I think that's a good thing; otherwise I wouldn't be reading your work and you wouldn't be reading mine, right?
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I like it! It has some good points. I completely dissagree, but the paper itself is very well done and well written. It all comes down to a matter of preference but I really agree on the part that a book is easier to carry around but in my opinion of all the options you list in the paper, I hate book the most. It takes to long to read and I like the art of creating the story in theater/movie. Well I've blabbed long enough. Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Ingridtk chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I decide to read this story after I saw you reviewed it your self(which I once done) but I thought it was a good essay and I think that books will always be around and wont dissapear, and also I didn't notice any grammar or spelling errors (which is probably because I'm bad at grammer and spelling myself)
IHJ chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I am reviewing myself. *sniff* Never thought I'd be doing this.

Note to yourself, Izzy: What the hell are you doing, forgetting about the potential of e-books/Internet? Yeah, you had points but HELLO? You're part of and you KNOW this is the best way for undiscovered authors to be discovered (albeit, unoffcially but still) and you KNOW how many hours a DAY you sit at your laptop, surfing this site and reading/reviewing. You were a member of this site before you wrote this essay.

Make sure next your write an essay to COVER ALL SIDES OF THE FREAKING ARGUMENT!