Reviews for A Running Man
Merlin85 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Nice story. Details are great when used purposely. Since i have kinda been neglected could you possibly read one of my stories? I feel i need an opinion from an intelectual such as yourself. thnx anywaz gory story
R.J. Miller chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Very good story, I had envisioned a long drawn out tale about a serial killer and dropped into a vampire tale, excellent! Thank you
cillian4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Good hook!Very good I love a vampire story with a suprise ending.
Rose Castello chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
wow that was really deep
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Willum-
I really enjoyed this piece. Jason sounds like a creepy guy to mess with. I'm not quite sure the rating of the story should be PG-13, if I am wrong, it doesn't matter heh. Its creepy, the graphic image of Mister Feldman is disturbingly,well done. I would rate this a strong R for its graphic content, just a thought.
ANywho, it was suspenceful, and maybe one day Jason will meet up with Michael Myers heh.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Short and sweet, this story wastes no time and goes straight for the kill. Quite liked the opening, about the history of the knives, thought that was cool.
Leigh Nithra chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
holy crap that was freaky your a good writer and are definitely going on my fave authors list
Malachi chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Nicely done. You're writing style is strong and the tale was entertaining.
Strider Hunter chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Haha, very original story, Willum. Short and sweet, very satisfactory ending.
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Great ending.
L.A.Rose chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Yes! That was great! Great little story, very enjoyable! :)
BloodBrother chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Mister Feldman's first response was the best - Out of the little dialogue, it made for a very good ending. Nice job.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ew, the drinking blood part was DISGUSTING! But otherwise pretty good. The ending was kind of a surprise.

But how could Mr. Fwldman heal himself? Does he have some kind of super power or something?