Reviews for Dragon in the Forest
Kezkay chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
How could I have not reviewed this earlier! OMG, This makes me want to eat fried icecream it's so good! MM'mm, so much imagery and symbolism, you really out-did yourself here Zelle. Hmm, it may be because it's so late it's morning, but I don't find this poem very dark at all, mostly because of this line, "They could be cruel if he had wanted." I find it quite thought-provoking. Your dragon embodies what all soul-searchers seek, and how they are perceived by the normal, content, sleep-walking people of the world. Bravo. -Kez
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I really liked this. You have actually captured the essense of the dragon.
DigiDayDreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Hmm, I doubt I can make a poem as good as that. And it's even based off Emberlye's "Ricochet"!

I admit it is dark, darker than you you may have intended. But it's still great and and the words fit each other like peanuts and jelly. You have a really knack for poetry.

Hope you're doing well in this summer vacation.

Spell ya later!
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Nice bit about the dragon leaping around in the darkness!
Incubabe chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Oh, a triumph my dear!

I really liked this and I think it was all the better for being dark...

The first line is so amazing and it just draws you in for more. I loved it.

Thank you so much for reviewing 'Winter' although I am a little worried after you mentioned surgery in one of my other reviews - hope you are okay and on the mend after whatever you had done...

All I can say is I have missed your writing so keep it up and post again soon!

Luv Diana x
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I thought this was cool and i like it a lot. Based on Nickel City's dragon's story by Emberlye. I've read that before, quite good.
Fate Thirteen chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
You seem to be on a big poetry stint at the moment. It's very evocative, and, as you said, quite dark.

*shakes fist at you* I want more Loki!