Reviews for The Third Daughter: A Retelling of Cinderella
Alcapacien chapter 17 . 4/23/2004
Sok, I really do hope that you write more soon! I really really like this story!
Nat Rich chapter 16 . 4/19/2004
A classic, almost modern tale of the beautiful story "Cinerella." In continuing with your own novel, you entertwined the true story of cinderella and everything about it. I would say, an original by far.
Story along with context: GOOD!
Writing: GOOD!
Updating: HURRY! [lol]
-Nat Rich
ID chapter 17 . 1/14/2004
Yes,we understand. Work is very, very tiring, and sometimes you just don't want to get up and write something you might not even have plans for.
But p le a s e, I haven't forgotten this story, please update, even a teeny weeny well-written chapter will do.
Mina Carlisle chapter 16 . 10/5/2003
VERY GOOD!
passion101 chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
that's sad that melida had to go...
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
This is a really great story so far. Please update soon!
passion101 chapter 15 . 9/27/2003
I know exactly what ur going through, and everyone experiences it at one point or another. You can find inspiration anywhere, u just have to be willing to catch it and use it to it's fullest extent.
Mina Carlisle chapter 15 . 9/27/2003
I love this story, it's so sweet. You're going on my favs. Oh by the way, Libby needs to fall in love again with Wren or vice versa, other wise, I'd be very upset!
fire and flowers chapter 14 . 9/21/2003
great chapter. please update soon again
IwishMyNameWasZoe chapter 14 . 9/19/2003
UGH! EVIL MOTHER! she needs to feel PAIN! haha

hoping that libby will do something about this thing between the prince and auria..
fire and flowers chapter 13 . 9/15/2003
wow. thanks for updating so soon!

of course now i'm dying to know what happens, so please write more as soon as you can!
chocoholic15 chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
wow! I like it alot! I think it's really interesting hope you update soon and if you have time read moi story (It's not as good as your's) it's called A Mirror Never Lies!

~Ellisa~
passion101 chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
NOO! Wren can't marry amana, he has to marry Libby!
IwishMyNameWasZoe chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
evil, evil libby's mother! i dislike her more with every chapter! i'm slightly less angry with wren now, but i still think he's being foolish. heh. enjoying the idea of elli having to work all the time. mwahahaha!
IwishMyNameWasZoe chapter 12 . 9/12/2003
aah! a dream! i felt like there was something fishy going on. hehe. i do think she ought to stand up for herself in real life though! looking forward to next chap. as always! :)
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »