Reviews for The One
Addyson chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Review Prize for Review Marathon.

I liked the first few sentences in this. It was very catchy and it almost sounded like a song in a way...I don't think there's anything that could be improved on since this is the edited version, but I really liked it. ) Great job again!
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Beautifully done!
angelicdust chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh my gosh! this was so brilliant! great job.. it may sound cliche' but seriouslly, I luvd it!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This poem is definatly one of my favourites of yours, It is dep and it has been worded beautifully. YOu have put your heart and soul into this poem without making is too long or short. It is a great poem, one of my fav's!
Unready chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
beautiful
Oringinal Lolly chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i love this one~!~ its very honest and very real at the same time.

Keep up the wonderful work~!~

~Original Lolly~
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Amazing poem, I sure know how you feel. It is short but the emotions are powerful. You light the way to allow the reader to experience what you have experienced. Great job!
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
i love that, it's so true, half the time all the grief in your life has something to do with them, lol, but all the good moments can simply erase that can't they?
queenvixta chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I like this a lot, love that ending! Very true to life and the description of sweetbitter sums it up really well. DOEP aka QueenVixta
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Definitely something I can relate to. Great poem, angsty. I really like it.
Anna178 chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Yea, love is bliss and love is pain. Everything feeling is a con and a pro at the same time. THis world is way too conflicting. But emotions are beautiful and so are words, and you put those together brilliantly.

ANNA
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
aw. i like it a lot. aw so true.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
so happy and it hurts so much right now... long story dont ask. nvm i said that. good writing :)
breezy nostrils chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Again, i like the second version moreyou made it look better. Nice work!
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
this is a good defintion of love. i reely like the poem and even the rhymes. great job!