Reviews for 11:59
Extrenm54 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
good chapter, weird stuff there with Edward. And he is Derrick's son? intense.
Extrenm54 chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Weird, but cool. I dont think I quite see what spreads the disease, but I will figure it out.
Extrenm54 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
There is still so much I dont know, I must read on and discover.
Extrenm54 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Weird, its like an episode of the twilight zone, one of those horror ones. Good writting here. The focus on 11:59, the appearence of the monster. I am going to have to read more. But right now, I have to go study.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 14 . 3/5/2006
That was a good story. Abrupt end, but... I liked it. Good job.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Nice. I got sidetracked for a while- but i will finnish this, in due time. U I like the idea, and the way its written.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very nice... I'll read more later and figure out where this is really going, but I'm rather distracted at the moment... Nice statr, tho.
revengess chapter 14 . 5/3/2004
Good good good…storng chapter..keep writing
Juni chapter 14 . 5/3/2004
Wow! Happiness. Absolutely awesome, other than some typos lol. Softball. . . I won't say that I hope you lose, but I can't wait for more writing. Anyhoo, good job! : )
mb chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
:clap: *cries* That was wonderful! *sniff* You made up a good, happy ending! Good job!
Falkner chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
Well, that was certainly and interesting development there. Never would of guessed Derrick had a child. . . it's crazy. Anyway, I'll finish the story when I have another opporunity; I like it so far. Hope you keep writing. BTW I really love the Dark Tower quotes in you profile. . . those books are the absolute best!
Juni chapter 13 . 4/28/2004
E! Awesome. . . it says that there is another chapter. . . but my computer won't let me go there to read it. . darn. Anyway, it is REALLY, really awesome. Slightly confusing because it has been so long since I read the rest, but good! Great! : D
Dream and Write chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wow, very… interesting to put it plainly. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 13 . 4/13/2004
Easy the strongest chapter to the story, the story is strong overall. Thank you for the reviews on my work, "Evil Airs" and "Insect." I hope you start a new short story, because I was wondering how you fared at writing psychological horror, you got the skills to write horror so stay with it.
OldJoe chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Loving the Gunslinger in your Profile. Go STEVE..en...king...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »