Reviews for 11:59
revengess chapter 13 . 4/7/2004
o...but i cared. really nice work. keep writing
mb chapter 13 . 4/5/2004
wait... who's the girl? (thinks she knows) anyhow! cool beans... cool beans...
revengess chapter 13 . 3/29/2004
o...hurry up!
revengess chapter 13 . 3/29/2004
o...hurry up!
mb chapter 12 . 3/6/2004
hehe.. finally caught myself up! The fictionpress email thingy is working again!
No! It wasn’t a stupid party, you egotistical moron! hehehe... egotistical moron... I'll have to remember that...
revengess chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
Great chapie….writei more. More. mroe
revengess chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
“Half a mirror, twice the person’ – I wonder what that mean.
Keep writing
Juni chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
Ouchie. Lots of work. . . well, we wouldn't want you to fail or anything, and its not like I've posted lately (and I don't have an excuse either) so OF COURSE WE UNDERSTAND! Glad you're better! : D Yay.
Juni chapter 10 . 1/25/2004
Whoa. Funky. Derrick. . . from Babylon. Good job! : )
Juni chapter 9 . 1/25/2004
Good chapter! Ha, fun stuff. It has been a while since you posted . . . been wondering where you've been lol. Not that I can talk, I haven't posted in forever. Anyway, good job and glad you're back! : P
revengess chapter 10 . 1/24/2004
Sorri, long time since reviewing. I went to Sydney and now I’m riting. Nice story about the beg
revengess chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
kool. keep writing
Juni chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
Aw, poor clown. Good chapter, Derrick is funny too. The black anti-glare looks professional lol. Write more soon! : )
Mb chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
*clicks button repeativly* WHY DOESN"T IT WORK? * sign pops up on screen* "There are no more chapters, idiot." *crys* NO! *blink* Hey, Adrian did you just call me an idiot? "Sigh"
Well, I'm a back! Yep, yep, yeppers! Doin good Katt! Um... call me some time... yep bye!
Happy New Year!
revengess chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
This is a great story. Keep writing and thanx for ur reviews thingy
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »