Reviews for Empty soul
Infinite Obscurity chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
this is an amazing poem...i realised soem time ago that this hollowness in our life is due to different reasons... one is due to defecieny of certan things that we want...but cnnot acquire and the other is the hollowness in our existence...either way it is hollowness...thats leads to a feeling you described in your poem...i really like it.
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Good image, I like the way it is expanded so consistently throughout the poem.
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Yay a fellow angst writer! First off the title is awesome... "Empty soul" it doesn't even come close in preparing the reader for the angst that lies in the poem! You certanily have a way with words elvenstorm... it really makes your work come alive! Your descriptive language gives a darker slant to it and it's a delight to read!
"It made me shine and laugh and glow
But down blackness holds my heart"
So amazing!
Pothe chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
hmm slightly morbid, i highly approve.
Pothe
V. S. Black chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Thanks for the read. Very nice poem.
I think we all go through a time where we feel there is something important missing from our lives. Perhaps we think that we'll never have what it is that we are waiting for. The thing is, we must one day wake up and say to ourselves, "I for one don't plan on waiting for it any longer!"
I must admit at times it's not as simiple as all that, but one must find hope somewhere or lose it all to chance.
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This was an excellent poem. I know what you are missing, but I shall not press the matter. Great work!

*AbunaiChikara

Ps. Thank you for the wonderful reviews. They were very much appreciated.
strummychick chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I love your use of descriptive language but it isn't too flowery if you get what I length too as it is sad and any longer and you would depress the I like it more stuff.

Don't worry I get it sometimes when you feel bad but don't know why.I think everyone feels unforfilled sometimes.