Reviews for Always Forever, Just Not For Now
Jamith chapter 17 . 9/19/2007
So, I like this story and I can't wait for more of it.
RySky chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
I love your story and Im really sad to see that you havent updated is a while. I hope that you didnt forget about the story cause that would be really sad, :( Please update!
werechick chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
I'd stopped reading this for a while in a fit of impatience. Tonight, however, I reread everything, and I regret this decision. Well done.
ICaughtFire chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
I like this story quite a bit so far. Funny how Mic talks to herself. This story's different from any I've ever read. I'm sad to see from the dates that it won't be updated anymore.
Timrah De'Ange chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
this would make a really good movie. I loved it
i'm not a bitch chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
my name's nina...how come the nina's always -ALWAYS- end up being bitches.

dammit :[ ..stupid name..
kim chapter 17 . 9/12/2006
Update! I miss this story so much! It's the only reason I visit fictionpress anymore, don't disappoint me like this!
Assthorn chapter 17 . 3/22/2006
Hey, I know it's been a while since you updated, but I think you have a decent story here. You reveal just the right about at just the right time, and it carries the reader along. I'm really interested to see how everything is going to turn out. So if you're still interested in writing this I'd totally encourage you to continue. If you've decided to leave it, then fair enough- although a note saying that this is incomplete would be nice too.
Assthorn chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
Hehe. I totally laughed at the whole running-into-a-teacher-at-a-gay-bar thing. That would be so embarassing, I'd have to wear a bag over my head for the rest of my life. Anyway, I'm liking this so far, although you've a few typos here and there. Mostly wrong words (head instead of hand) that your spellchecker wouldn't pick up. Other than that I don't really have much to complain about.
youngANDinLOVE chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
Hey. I love your story, it's great. :) I noticed that you haven't updated in quite awhile, and I hope that doesn't mean you forgot about the story! :( Update soon!
Cold and Callous chapter 17 . 2/26/2006
I love this story. the characters are well written, I love the flashbacks with Mic and Aubrey. Everything is well written. I can't wait for ur next is one of my favorites.
Pandora's girl chapter 17 . 1/27/2006
Wow I read this like two years ago. And I was so happy when you updated. So you should update again, it would make me really happy. I love this story and yeah as you can tell I think it should continue.
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 17 . 1/22/2006
...I'm glad you came back to this story...it's a good one.
Green Insanity chapter 17 . 1/4/2006
Yay you're continuing this. It's one of my favorite stories, I'm so happy. I'm really interested to know what's going to go on with Laura, but I can't wait for Aubrey to come back.
EmptyNight chapter 17 . 1/3/2006