Reviews for Always Forever, Just Not For Now
Mariposa2 chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
wow, it's been a hella long time! So glad you're back to writing this one!
deli-lise chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
still reading and loving what i'm seeing. please continue, but please and I'm begging make the time between updates a little shorter. lol, anywayz, i love where it's going.

deli
antlan87 chapter 15 . 11/22/2005
Great story. I doubt you will be reading based on the last update being over a year ago, but if you I just wanted to say you some very interesting and convincing characters.
sawyer chapter 15 . 8/8/2005
more please. One of the worst things in life is reading a story and not being able to se how it ends. it's only proper that you go on with this lovely piece of work...and i'll even give you a cookie if you do.
kimicalgarbage chapter 15 . 6/19/2005
please don't let this be the end. i've been reading this story for a long time and u still haven't updated so please update soon.
not so patient anymore chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
its been over a year:-(
goerge chapter 15 . 5/25/2005
please freakin' update it's been soo feakin' long and i love this freakin' story. so start freakin' typing please!
ShortStuff1 chapter 15 . 4/25/2005
very good, i'm waiting for more!
Green Insanity chapter 15 . 1/22/2005
dude, keep going. this is awesome
EmptyNight chapter 15 . 10/1/2004
please update
Repair me chapter 15 . 5/13/2004
THis story is so good! I didnt think it would be that interesting when I read the description, but i gave it a try and its really a great story! very well writen and interesting plot!
Repair me chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
just read the first 2 chapters, this story is really interesting! my attention is all yourz for the rest of the story! hehe
Mariposa2 chapter 14 . 1/10/2004
Awesome! Write more soon!
Tam-Tam chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
i love your stories update please
AriadneEthereal chapter 14 . 10/29/2003
Oh, I do like the evil, mysterious characters! Looking forward to even more tangled relationships and underhanded plots, or in other words, update, for the love of god!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »