Reviews for Elisaveta Konstaniaov: A Russian Childhood
JazkaStar chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Hey Kirsty,

Good. I just realised you've updated since I was last here.

xoxo

Jessi
Harajuku Girl chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
Hello. I loved this story and although I am not sure where it is headed, I'm quite confident that it will end amazingly.

You are now officially on my faves list.
DevushkaKota chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
When r u going 2 update this thing? Itz good, u should contine...umm...
Devushka_Kota.
P.S. I'm the one formerly known as "sparkli chick"
sparkli chick chapter 8 . 1/22/2004
Good chapter...thanx 4 the credit at the end. Do u have MSN? You can add me () Looking forward to Chapter 9. :)
sparkli chick chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Not reviewing every second chapter. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! And read my fic too.
sparkli chick chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
I seem to be reviewing every second chapter. I'm reviewing this to say that one of your characters (Nadeja) is *ing b*tch. I'm sure you know what I mean. And that I really like the story so far.
sparkli chick chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
Your fic is becoming really good now...I'm really enjoying reading it (can I say that? Or is it wrong?). Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
sparkli chick chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
I can't remember if I reviewed your 1st chapter...but, the way you've written it makes it seem...so real...so realistic...like you were there...
une anonyme chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
your dialogue in this chapter isn't as good as what you usually do: it sounds overly formal and stilted.
lili brik chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
On Vasiley Zaitsev's comment-it was changed during World War I by the Tsar...and kept by the Soviets till they fell. Now on to your story-the events are all interesting and show very well the lives of the Russian middle class during that time period, so I am liking that aspect of your story. Elisiveta's actual personality seems somewhat elusive so far, but suppose I should give it time to evolve a bit longer.
Olga Novgorodskaya chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
The formatting in this chapter makes it quite hard to read.

In this last section, you started feminizing last names. I don't know if you have goine back and changed that in other chapters, but you ought to standardize.

You're still going strong with plot, though.
jojobear chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This story seems very interesting, but you ought to change your formatting. A new paragraph is supposed to start every time someone new speaks. This will make the story easier to read. I couldn't really strain my eyes to finish this chapter.
Mina Carlisle chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
Like I've said before, I love it!
Vasily Zaitsev chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
good chpt.

btw St. Petersburg's name was changed during WWII to Petrograd
lili brik chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
your writing could use a little work, grmatically and otherwise, but this is pretty good nonetheless. i like all the details-this sort of family life is not something that i concentrate on when it comes to russia (as i have said before, i'm all about the revolution). nonetheless, i enjoy the story so far and will look forward to more.