Reviews for Bloodied Corpse
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow intense. You have alot of feelings, but i'm not here to judge you. I really like it.
Lady Spear and Friends chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wow. just wow.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Once upon a time, I knew the same feeling... However, maybe I have a guardian angel... because my plans were (thankfully) averted. Again, I'm extremely glad you have this wonderful outlet of writing. Not only do I get to read amazing poetry (haven't gotten to the fiction yet), but know you as a person (well, sort of, through e-mail)
rhinestone butterfly chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
AWESOME! I love it! It reminds me of myself a bit.
Sweet Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This is ... wow. I really like it! So good.. you are such a talented writer! I am DEFINATLY adding this to my favorites!
Sweet Sorrow
he-he16 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
very nice
i love your poems
keep writing
FanaticPixie chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
that was beautiful.

And believe me I understand.

C.
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This is excellent but, I think, personally, if I was you (yeah right). I'd get rid of the word "What", in the last line. In sounds too long. Dosn't run smoothly. But I love the message. I know how it feels.
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
VERY VERY VERY good, but from you this isnt a surprise! _

I love the last line...the whole thing, really, but the last line I can relate to. Its very good, i like the rhyming. GREAT JOB!
anon63 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
*stares speechless* Wow... that was incredible.. it flowed really, really well... my fav lines were "She’s finally completed her final task" and "The thing killing her she has finally killed/With two cuts and a rope, gasoline and 12 pills." I mean, i guess its rather morbid... but in a nice way... :P Great Work!