Reviews for Alliquen
Tenar chapter 24 . 12/27/2005
*eyes tear up* I just love this story. At first I was thinking it'd be just another rebellious princess story, but now that I've read it...goodness, I think you should publish it. I adored Alliquen, despised Bariswen, rooted for Tripp, laughed at Prince Letoras, admired Apontas, and wanted to huggle Amberly's troubles away. Much, much, much love to you for writing this story. I hope you continue to weave such wonderful creations. )
C.Blossom chapter 23 . 9/17/2005
OMG! that was amazing!I can hardly wait untill you put up the next chapter, its going to be awesome. you should seriousely consider getting the story published, and make a series out of it all! :)
Emily chapter 23 . 7/8/2005
Becky I love the way your mind works! It is a GREAT story good luck on the last chapter. I'm looking forward to it. :)
MusicalCharlatan chapter 23 . 5/22/2005
Very intriguing! I like the plot, and Tripp is positively to die for. The characters all seem very well formed, which is something that most writers on here are very lacking in. I see you haven't updated in quite a while though, I pray you do so soon. This is a good story, twould be a shame to end it when it's almost done.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 23 . 3/30/2005
Hey! Yay! You updated! And a very good one at that. I really enjoyed these two chapters. Finally that idiot is dead. I hated him -_-. I was just thinking back and Alli's character has really progressed and deepened since the beginning of the story. You've done a great job developing her! I can't wait for the final chapter! I hope you post it soon! *hugz*

Nichole
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 21 . 3/3/2005
Ack! Okay, I realized why I never know when you update. Because I never added you to my author alert list *smacks head* I'm a little slow, sorry. But it certainly won't happen again!

O-M-G. That is all i can say! WOW. WOW. WOW. I always knew something was up with Amberley it was all too suspicious. I wonder how Letoras feels about this revelation? They're brother and sister, right? That was written so well, I love that twist. Amberley was the servent but in actuality, Alli should have been serving her. How odd! And I also love how Lord Tertalis is in the fight now. Wahoo! *shakes head* Crazy overly ambitious Alli. And poor Tripp. That guy has been through it all. They better save her AND Amberly..or..or...or...i dunno what i will do. Hey..i just thought of something. Does Amberley know who she is? Hmm...

Anyway, really good job! One of my favorite chapters yet! I hope you update soon! See ya at school! Love ya! *hugz*

l. fayette chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This is really good, and I love your style of writing, it flows very naturally mostly and I know I have trouble making my dialogue flow naturally but you do it very well.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 20 . 2/10/2005
I swear i reviewed this chapter! Stupid fictionpress...probably lost it. Anyway, wow! Great chapter. The end especially..Tripp and her are so cute together! The kiss was great! Update soon! *hugz*

XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 19 . 1/27/2005
Heya! It's me again. I finally got all caught up on this story. It's very good. The dialogue is great, the characters have grown throughout the story and the pace is perfect. I'm loving it. I love Tripp! Amberley is more than she seems? Great twist. Anyway, hope for an update soon. See ya at school!

XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
Ahh! This is great Becky! I'm really getting addicted to it. Alliquen is a very great character. She's unique and fun to follow. I also love where this story is going. Especially this chapter. . . I hope she can save Amberley! It's great! I have to go get ready for school now *sigh* but i will be back to finish reading. I still have quite a few chapters to get caught up on. Talk to ya later!

Nichole

P.s. Thanks for reading the Assassin of Kevari. I feel stupid..that sucks compared to this.

P.s.s. I know! Green Rider is great. I am always going to the author's website to check when the next one comes out but she is still writing it. I'm dying here!
You Make My Date chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
hey, cool story! woh go alliquen and tripp! romance! romance! hehe sorry, I'm a romance junkie ;)
NessaSalWriters chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I love your story so far! Is there like... A sequence comming up?
I hope there is!
-Sally
Lauren334 chapter 16 . 6/5/2004
A very interesting twist! I really do not like Bariswen! I couldn't believe that, and now he knows about the prince, so he could easily blackmail her, and er...he's evil! Anywayz, a change of topic. I really wonder in the end who she will end up with. I really like Tripp, but I can foresee the Prince totally changing. Well I understand that you want to edit. I really should do that soon, but I think I'm gonna wait till I'm finished. I really hope you will be able to get at least one chappie up though ) hehe just hoping though! Well I'll be awaiting the end of summer for your update!
emily chapter 16 . 5/31/2004
Well yet again the plot thickens and everything ties together. yeah! I really liked this chapter, and good luck with revising:)!
Lauren334 chapter 15 . 5/15/2004
This was very good, even though you say it was hurried...I came across a few errors, but those can be easily corrected. Lets see...I'm glad they found traces of Amberley. That must have been getting really frustrating with everyone questioning Alliquin's word. I can't wait to see that happens once they get on the trail, and also what will happen with Bariswen. (I think I spelled that right) I hope you update soon. Oh and thanks so much for rviewing me! I really appreciate it!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »