Reviews for Rain on Me
Cassie Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aww, so sad and beautiful...
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow...amazing story. Love the use of the song. I was singing it in my head as i read it lol. Good Job. Another thing that I love by you.
Lise HEARTS Alan chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Gurl I like this! The fact that u wrote this at 4 is just so surprising to me cuz it seems like u were really working hard on this, its so good. I like all the poetic things u were saying in here. I could never think of something like that. I liked this, oh and just to tell u in advance, I may use a few of the lines u have in here to coax my man, u know? But on a serious tip, this was Excellente! BRAVO!
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Poignant! Emotionally moving!

Aw, you can't stop writing! Keep posting, dont let what others say put you down. There's plenty of people who like your work. Remember that you can't please everybody.

I hope you continuing writing!

-Cindy Moon *)
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
that was sad. i know what you meant, tho...if u did stop writing on fictionpress, would you post your work elsewhere? I really like your writing...so if you post it somewhere else would you send me the link?
MoLay chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
you know what I thinking about all that nastiness...

but overall it was excellent. Beautiful story. It shows your talent well. Hahaha. It was kinda funny too. I liked. Only a little too vivid on that orgasm part.