Reviews for Alice Alice
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I like the idea, great write.
mythdreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*STARES* I could have sworn I reveiwed this AGES ago! forgive me for not doing so!
I must say that it is VERY good. I LOVE the rithim, and, I must tell you that after I read it the first time.. like ages ago, it inspired me, and I have written a few in this two line style. I would say more about Alice, but I havent read the book and barely remember the disney move... soo...
but, yes, you should post more, my dear, more. write some about the sunny state for me, please.
Anarane G. )
(Young Tweed, Lost my dear)
hot babe 11 find me chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Oh wow thats great i love it keep up the grat pomes!
Rusalka chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow, this is interesting...I definately like how you start with Alice Alice, and end like that too. Its strange I must say, but very fun to read:)
Yaaru chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I still say that's one of the most interesting poems I've read. I really like the end. "Breathing safe, Not quite dead." Hm... I believe I shall add this to my favorite story list.
Nyarth Kyukon chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I love the rhythm of this, and it's nicely subversive. Alice, Alice, safe in bed. I read it three times and now it's going round my head. That has to be good _
sciwriter13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
i like it. you've got an interesting style and i think i see understand what you're getting at. please read my poems and review if you have time. i think you'll like them.