Reviews for Birthday
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aww poor you. -hugs- This one tug at my heartstrings. I hope you feel better. Peace.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Sad, I can totally relate, it's how it is with my dad. A really honest piece.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Though it doesnt apply to me directly, i can kinda relate. good poem, its really sad, but good!~Elli
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
nice poem. but really crappy life situation. glad its not true for u.
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I liked it pretty sad and all but I can actually kinda relate to it though i relate to it by means of my father not my mom and there never were any checks
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
*shakes head* i love the reality feel in your poems...great work...great indeed...
FaceOfNo1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Dude. Sorry I'm a little late reading this..The review you gave me asked, thanks for the review! Anyways, this is an amazing poem
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Wow...that sucks. But it is a good poem, though. Emotionful, and a bit hopeful. Keep writing
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow...That was a great poem, especially for not having actual life experience in that area. Sounds familiar to me and my experiences, but he actually cared. A very touching poem. Great job.
Mime chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Sad, yet hopeful at the same time...
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This actually has happened to me - but it's with my father not sending me anything and me living with my mother. It's a crappy situation to be in, and it sucks thinking one of your parents (or knowing, in my case) doesn't care.

You expressed those feelings well. Keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw