Reviews for Pages from a Burning Notebook
digital.ash chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Have you read the Killjoys comics?
Guest chapter 50 . 9/28/2012
I am buying this movie. I love Tom Hiddleston and Loki and am glad you gave the movie a good review. You helped me decide that I should buy it. Joss is the man!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
I never considered that thTe Joker might be possibly gay before but it makes a lot of sense. He has always been obsessed with Batman in a darker, deeper way than the average of the mill comic book rivals. I like Harley Quinn but think the Joker only uses her. Harley and Ivy make a sexy duo. Great essay on gay comic book characters.
breaktherules chapter 40 . 3/8/2012
I'm sorry for the loss of your co-worker. It seems that you two had bonded over books and that you liked working with her. It's a nice feeling to have a friend you can talk to at work.

Maybe you could have called her and she could have done the same.

But often life is crazy and it's hard to do all the things you could have.

But you probably couldn't stop her suicide. Since you mentioned that she drank, she might have done other drugs too. I don't know how she died but her pain was too great to bear.

*hugs* I know how it is to miss someone. I still have moments where I miss Jeff Daly. I know he hated me in the end but I feel he was the only one who understood me.

Raises a glass to Deanna in heaven where she's living it up.

This was a very moving piece.
breaktherules chapter 28 . 2/3/2012
I thought this was a very informative and had a good flow to this introduction of BTVS and Angel. Though I was never a big fan of Buffy/Angel- I Loved Spike/Buffy. The musical episode they nade in season 6 is my favorite eposide of ANY tv show Ever.

I wish they had made Ripper and that Eliza Dushka would have done a show abouth Faith instead of her other two failed shows.

This essay has made me all nostalgic for the Buffy days.

Sarah michelle Gellar is on a new show called "Ringer" now.
Nolrai chapter 38 . 10/23/2011
Nitpick warning:

3 is 1.875% of 160.
a99515 chapter 39 . 9/13/2011
way to go bro
breaktherules chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
I lost my password but I wanted to leave a review. I've always enjoyed reading this. You inspire me with your outlook and your words. Thank you for that.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 37 . 2/3/2011
Cool!
Just a Crazy Man chapter 36 . 2/3/2011
Nice!
aliceingrey chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
Hi...I'm not really sure what I want to say here. I started reading your fanfics not too long ago, but quickly became hooked. Your creativity and style of writing is just fantastic, it draws me into the stories and keeps me hooked well after I've read the last sentance. I used to be afraid of reading original fictions, many people have good ideas, however, they don't easily put their point across. I would avoid reading such like the plague, but finally, a good friend of mine showed me this site, to read some of her works, and I stumbled across your story Journey's End. I fell in love with it immeaditly. The characters were real, intelligent, fun beings. As a (well I'm not sure how to put that either...I feel uncomfterable putting labels on things,espically myself...i prefer a scale.) So anyways...if 1 is straight& 10 is lesbian...I feel like an 8 or 9 on most days. (What's really weird is that I have a boyfriend, he knows, but, it's hard for him because even though I love him, I have problems expressing it.)Shit...that was really off topic. So what I was getting around to saying is that Ihope you keep up the good work, didn't think I was too annoying, and if you feel like it& have the time; e-mail me. fallen _ rozes yahoo. com (minus spaces- wasn't sure it would show up oterwise...)Sayoniara!GarnetKoryu
Harry chapter 35 . 7/22/2004
YOu know me Shane: If its one of your stories that interests me, I'll read and review. Keep up the good work both here and on .
Uranaku Darh chapter 29 . 7/18/2004
Hitman, eh? How much we talkin' here? I may be 14 but for a reasonable price I may consider. I could be considered as qualified, 2nd Degree Black Belt and a natural talent with sharpshooting (inherited from my grandfather). Just kidding, I only fight to protect, not to hurt or kill. You are an interesting person, I wish to speak with you. Contact me at , please.
P.S. 'First we take Manhatten' kicks ass.
Le Creature chapter 34 . 6/14/2004
I'm really into Megatokyo as well, for some of the same reasons as you. This particular chapter, though, left me vaguely wondering what your point is. Its just sort of explaining the series and off-handedly pointing out while you read it. Maybe you could personalize how you feel about the subject of these chapters a little more, or do some analysis, or somesuch?
Rem chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I would like to apologise. I've seen your stuff around and , and for atleast 6 months thought you were actually female and 'Shanejeyell' was a one word bizzare new age hippy name.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »