Reviews for Touch
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ooh very nice. Peace.
her-thoughts chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Cute poem, I really like when you said, "is it the same touch...or did my way of feeling it change." I definitely can relate and wish I knew the answer. Anyway keep up the good work.
myno chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
the end wasn't all that poetic... I don't know... like it was good, maybe it just needed to be stated differently or something. Anyway I can relate, made me think of one of my best friends, who i liked for a while... How suddenly it meant so much when he hugged me, or touched my arm, or anything.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Sounds like the situation I'm in, more or less. Went from us hating each other, to being best friends, if it wasnt for his ex, one of my friends, he wouldn't know I like him, but anyway. What sucks is that he really trusts me, and so I have to help him through all his break ups. Yeah. But its a very touching poem!~Elli
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
wow that is good I like it yup yup it's good
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Another great one. It really asks what changed, it could be one or the other, or both. Great job and can't wait to read more from you.

Bless.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Very quick, but true.

Opens with questions so that it's clear what you're saying- 'is it the same touch?... or did my way of feeling it change?' the rest is just commentary.

Realistic and heart-twisting 'it means so much more'- shows how things change and you're not sure what you feel or what they feel- which one of you has changed feelings... both?
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow! I think I've been there, but I'm not sure. Not with really a friend, but once a boy I couldn't stand turned out to be not so bad. I think the answer is in the last part, that your feeling of it changed. I'm glad you liked "So Beautiful," I'll keep updating, don't worry. As long as you do.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow. I really like this one, too. It sounds just like something that's happened to me (what a surprise). Very good way of expressing your change in feelings.
The intellect chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
this iz reli gd. i love all poems with rhectorical questions as they seem to have much more depth.

the intellect

x
Mime chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
IT's funny how this happens sometimes. I don't have personal experience, but one of my friends recently did a complete about-face and went out with a guy she considered her nemesis for years.
Strawberry Chapstick chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow. I really like this . I like the line 'Did you change it somehow?' especially, because that sounds like the sort of thing I'd say :p I can totally relate to this... But not getting into that hehe.

Danka for reviewing me _
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This was cute. ) It is weird when this happens, no?

Keep writing.