Reviews for Sensory poems
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
wow, this leaves you feeling really warm;)
me10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
very nice work...i am glad you said something about uploading poems ...i thought it was just me and maybe my computer was having problems but i guess it is the website..if you figure it out let me know please!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I love all of these! i can't pick a fav... they're all amazing. Great job!
BadGirlz4Life chapter 6 . 8/26/2003
autumnskyhill chapter 1 . 8/25/2003

This poem makes a lot of sense, and makes a nice feel-good poem. :)
Unchained Soul chapter 7 . 8/24/2003
Wow! Awesome format on all of them! I love the imagery and similies/metaphors. Very cool, good job!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow. Beautiful similie. Great:)
yellow sparks chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
Oh yeah, I can definitely relate. Sometimes it feels that I can't do anything right. Even something as simple as nails or photography (even though that really isn't easy)...;-) But generally the feeling will thankfully pass. And I think that writing poetry is a great way to vent. And vent you did! Good job on your poems for English!
yellow sparks chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
I know I'm reviewing every chapter..I like reading your work, and I know that people like to see other's views on their writing. So here we go! I like the simile "My world is as torn as a piece of tattered cloth." And I like the line about your favorite chair no bringing any more comfort. Things just seem to lose their meaning after a while.
yellow sparks chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
OOh! Kinda sounds like Harry Potter! But at the same time is a great poem. I kind of have Harry Potter on the brain...
yellow sparks chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
I know that feeling. I hate feeling that "stuck in a dungeon" feeling. It's like you know you're there, and no matter what's wrong, you're stuck. It's a bad place to be. Good description's. I really like the "saint's heart."
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
OOh. Very cute poem. And I like the way you put the different stages of life into your poem. And on to the next one!
Mime chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
It's surprising how grief, one short, simple word, can hurt someone so terribly. Keep this serise going for a while, okay?

Hope to see more soon!