Reviews for Marcus
happybutt chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
WOW. wow. that was an awesome story. Simply...wow. The description, the feelings, Marcus' sense of loss is an almost tangible feeling. I wish there were more, I do hope this isn't the end, though I know you've not updated in a while, I truly hope inspiration strikes you like strucken thing and forces you to write more... wow.
I am Gone chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
This isn't too bad.I really like all the suspence that is going on.
Twilight Gurl chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
I think...this is great build up. Excellent suspense, not rushed like some other stories. perfect. please continue.

always 'n' forever

Twilight Gurl chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
You are amazing! This is excellent! I mean, I almost forget I'm reading a story and I feel like I'm watching some movie...in school...and I always feel like they're going to break out in song every five minutes. That's beyond the points of course! Continue writing please!

Always 'n' Forever

TenshiNoAkuma chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
When you live in slums and have barely anything, you dream. And when you dream, you dream big. Everything you want, so that you don't live a hard life. When those dreams come true, one can't believe it at first, yet the thought that all is not as it seems never occurs to you...an illusion can fool the deluded...

*blinks* Whoops! I rambled on a bit about nothing...*shrugs*

I can imagine Maria, though maybe not as how you described her. I'm comparing her to me and some other chars i know.

Marcus is too nice (not a bad thing!) for someone living in slums...very strange...or maybe it's just a stereotype...but most people living in the slums are not-so-nice and take whatever opportunities they get. I think it's good you've gone away from th street-kid stereotype coz it makes Marcus stand out from the crowd. _

R? i'm supposing it's from blood and gore later on?

I reckon you've improved a bit! _ Update, ne?

Perfection is impossible...
Twilight Gurl chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I'm liking the suspense! AHH! THIS IS GREAT! I don't think I found anything wrong with this but the fact you mentioned piano lessons, and then never went back to them, but I think you'll go back to it in the next chapter. please upload!

Always 'n' Forever