Reviews for My last night
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
It was a good start although the background information could be expanded upon so much more.
Linnet chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This was short, but powerful and very interesting. I'd love to read more. Thanks for your review on my works, by the way. Made my day, as I hadn't gotten any in a while!
-Linnet
InuyashaLuver99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That had great detail. I thought it was really good. BTW thnx 4 reviewing 1 of my stories
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This is really good (i love dark pieces the best). I especially like the first paragraph with the description of the dream. It's also very clever how you've gradually let on as to who the man is and whats happening. Any plans to continue?
jenny7654 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I really like the first paragraph, the dream is dark and a nice way to introduce the theme of death. You also have some very nice imagery. the language in the first paragraph is more flowery than the other two and this creates a descrepencey in the tone of the narrator. The transitions are a little choppy, but maybe his recollections are just choppy little bits and that's the way you want to write the story, I would have to see more. I really like the idea, it's very interesting and I'd love to see how it turns out.