Reviews for Perfect moment
Starfire17 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
By itself this seems good but it's combination in chapter three works best. Btw oops i forgot to mention that in the third stanza of chapter three "every" is spelt as "ever".
Starfire17 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
I definitely like the last poem the most but seeing the first two was good also because you were able to see the evolution of how this poem was created. The others were good in themselves but it was only by their combination that they were fleshed out and the concept was able to be framed by enough detail to provide a good structure, flow and meaning. Excellent work! :)
Needa S chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Nice job, well written. Keep up the awesome work.
Needa S chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Touching. Wonderfully done.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very sweet. Nicely done.
angelicdust chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This was really beautiful.. portrays how i fel wenever im wid "him."... damm good... great job!
vballgurl154 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I like this one...
CarpeDiem28 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Interesting. I like all three of them. Great concept! Thanks for the review. Keep up the work.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
_...this made me blush...its very sweet and profound. i like your writing style on this one.

I think "live" should be "life". What do you think?
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
(5-7-5)

All of surfeit's touch,—

Bright joy inside Eden's fay,—

Happy bird on bough.

(5-7-5)

Papagayo flew,—

Blue and green and teal and red,—

Like a lover's joy.

(5-5-7-5-7)

There's less pain at night,—

There's more joy by day,—

Since Thy hands locked into mine,—

In a firm embrace,—

Even little things delight.
Moonjava chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
This is really great. I like it.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
very sweet, good job
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
i love it, because you always seem to think your having such a "perfect moment" but then things change and something else happens and it leaves you wondering...i go for the whole "carpe diem" thing these days, which is why i like your last stanza the most.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That repitition of "perfect moment" definitely reinforces your feelings.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I suppose it really makes you think. Good poem.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »