Reviews for Stolen Hearts
vara silverwing chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon! The whole story has been amazing! And funny! Aaawwww what happens? :o:o:o
vara silverwing chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Man I love your endings! They certainly are genuine! But awesome so far!
vara silverwing chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Ha ha! What an ending! :o liked it a lot! Good job!
vara silverwing chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awesome first chapter! 0
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
cool story... haha i actually did the math problem... i'm weird like that.
zoule chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
I like this fic as well. Really funny. You know, I wish I knew how to fight...
Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
Sure. Maybe. No. (The answers to your question, dumbass! Nah, just playin') "Till I come" Oh god (not you!), do I love this song! "Tiil I Come" By ATB is one of the _best_ song's in the world! Story was good, hope you write more. can't wait to see how Dean reacts!
Fallen Angel
WestK chapter 4 . 11/4/2003
Wow, you really are god! Nice going! keep it up! I wanna see how much trouble he gets in! *laughs malevolently*
Jiro chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
WoW, he hasn't even been accepted yet and already he's starting trouble. Gotta feel bad for the kid, he's got a lot of problems. Gah! This was great! Please UPDATE SOON!
Sheepie chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
Me love it, please update soon!
Violet Dragon chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Violet Dragon chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
Ah yes, 'twas a very good story, must write some more chapters. Interesting characters, good storyline, very well written. Keep up the good work. (_)
Kaishiou chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
aw...u took so long to update. so bbad, make me wait *pout*...oh yea, when arre u going to talk more about Rei, he's an interesting character.
WestK chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
I like it so far! You did a very good job! My favorite character is katisu... he reminds me of myself. ;

Keep writing
Germaine Amundsen chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
mweeheehee... This is awesome. Please update soon, I'm really looking forward to it!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »