Reviews for Ugliness
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore. xD This is very relateable, and who hasn't felt this way. Peace.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That is exactly how I feel. My friend just spent like 3 hours arguing with me. But yeah, I totally agree with the first person that reviewed. *sigh* If only I could see what everyone else sees me as.
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
hey! haven't reviewed you for a while! man you have a lot of poems. XD
I like how you added the "even though ppl try to convince me otherwise"... b/c sometimes friends lie to make u feel better, hehe. But still- wouldn't it be nice to see yourself through someone elses lies?
thnx 4 the reviews, I'll have to come back & read some more of ur stuff!
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
same here...but hey, if that much people tell you your pretty, and if the guys are attracted to you...maybe you should accept the fact that they are right. Or should you?
Nah, whatever, but it is a good poem...keep writing
sunstormed chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
this poem and the beauty one is so good...they're so true. i thought that if i were skinny everyone would think i was beautiful, but it never works out that way. awesome job!
jack chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
ya know wat? there will always be ppl skinnier or better looking than you.. its just learning to be content with wat you have ...ive gotta admit though im not content with wat i have sometimes but i tell myself to try to past that stage(stop thinking of it) and keep it from bringing you down(being content)perspectiveimportant in life..

i guess im one of the 'people trying to convince me otherwise' now :P just trying to help(although youve probably heard it a million times already)
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I was just crying and thinking about that earlier today. I feel ya.

Bless.
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
there is no such thing as ugly, everything is beautiful in it's own way. Personally those chicks that weigh like 100 lb are really not the prettyest girls. But ugly is only a word and doesnt really exsist
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
OOh..Very deep poem, and I think that everyone can relate to this poem. No matter what people say, it won't change what you think of yourself. Though I've never seen you, it doesn't matter what's on the outside. And inside, it seems that you're a great person. Poetry really brings out a part of who you are. Great job.
Mime chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I completely agree with everything that Starlight Maiden said. *cheesey grin*
Twisted Illusion chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I can really identify with that, I think a lot of the time I compare myslef to others, and degrade myself, i dunno, but yea, awesome poem!

Lyn
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I have SO many ways to identiy with that, my friends, myself, everyone around the world and i wish i could honestly say that i've learnt to love myself for who i am and you should to but...I would be lying, I know thats the right thing to do but this world is a cruel unaccepting place and theres not a lot we can do about it...no I'm not a total deadbeat, read my poems, you'll see...