Reviews for Understand
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I can really relate to this.
AshleyElizabethx3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I can relate to this a lot.

My dad majored in psychology in college and thinks he knows exactly what I'm thinking and going through because of it.

I think you really did a good job capturing kids' feelings towards their parents and how they just want their space.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
My poor dad does the same thing, only he throws in the 'I want to have a better realationship than I did with my parents' Good poem, I really like it, and obviously I can totally relate!
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I really like the idea behind this poem. It's very true, parents say they've been through all this, but in all essence they seem to just invade privacy. Um..Maybe you could title it "Privacy" or "Understand." I dunno, just a though...:-)
table for glasses chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I like this poem, although i can't relate. remember to be grateful that he's there though...
Mime chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I've felt like that at times too. I hate it when parents always want to go about 'bonding' with you, and doing a horrible job of it.
Spo0ky42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Good poem, it's different. But that's a good thing. About the title, I'm not usually good with that stuff but I'll give you a few suggestions, maybe they'll "inspire" you. Understand; Father; um... that's the best I can come up with. Pathetic I know, but I hope you give it a title cause it really deserves one!