Reviews for Cravings
Damaged chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
0.0 AWESOME! I totally relate! Six weeks, wow! I can't even remember how long it's been with me. I totally agree with this one. Every line was absolutely truthful, beautiful, powerful, deep, intense...so much imagery..I could go on...but I'm sure I'm sounding like a broken record or whatever. But, beautifully written, as everything else! Keep writing!
DestroyedInside chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
i like your comparisons, it really makes the poem real. congradulations again on six weeks cleen!

Keep writing, and surviving!
Julianne282 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I love this. I use to have a problem like what you're talking about, and i'm not completely over it.
Tormented Romantic chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
wow...so well put, couldn't have said it better myself. I can relate on an unbelievable level. I really liked all the analogies you used, they really brought great strength to this piece.

all in all, very very nicely done.

-Tormented Romantic-
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
To the author and other readers: I can relate to this. I'm a cutter as well, but I've made it five weeks before, three weeks so far this time. You can stop. I relate to this because I feel the cravings constantly, but that doesn't mean that I've given up. One day you'll decide that you have to stop, and you'll be able to. Just believe that you'll be okay.

I congratulat the author for being able to share this.

Sabbrielle