Reviews for Nine O'Clock News Child
Esliim Karnth chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That, oddly, makes me feel really really good inside.
Sangfroid101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Interesting. It makes you think. Well-written. The kind of story that is very straight forward, but has that small twist that makes you gasp. What is the word for it? I can;t really think of one to some up the caliber of this story.
Grimsister chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
That was fantastic, I loved it so much. It's a sad story, but for every one but the girl. Did that make sence? Afraid that's all I can say.
Spirit Child chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
What a cool story
Morbane chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
hey, neat blending of different ideas, very different ideas; the missing, kidnapped child, and the fairy princess. I like that - you've got the mundane, the ills-of-society, and hope, all in one.
NthNinth chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
adorable story, great idea behind it. Very well written :)
kitfallen chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
This story is just plain cute, so very cute.

the insane kitkat bar
Tahm the Lame chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Interesting idea; intriguing concept. Noticed one or two spelling errors, and it seemed to end a bit bluntly. Is there more? I'd like to know more about this - why was the fairy out in our world, and why could only the cashier see her wings? I really liked the wings, though; I'm a wing fan.
zelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This was brilliant work, I must commend you!

It's been awhile since I'd been able to get onto a working computer and reenter the land of fictionpress, and yours was the first story I read _

You know, this one's almost a little creepy. The whole thing about the fairy wings. And how come it was the only the cashier could see them? Is she a fairy too?

Just that little part confuses me. Other than that, you protrayed the characters perfectly, although the mother is a little ambiguous.

The girl is cute, however. Reminsd me of my cousin-so adorable! And I like the description you used for the girl's clothes and wings. Suggestive and subtle in a way that really makes the girl stand out like you intend for her to.

I like your writing style. I like it alot. That's why I'm going to look into some more of your work when I can get back onto a computer (I'm at the library right now and it's closing)

Ta ta!