Reviews for Mannequin
maggiepyro101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
how cute
JoC chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
finally back after a long absence. haha. anyway, nice piece of work ) at first i thought the little boy was in love with the manneguin. was wondering how it was possible for a young boy. now iknow better. anyway, nice way to reveal the truth. ) great writing as usual... hee...
silverg3r chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
hello... BOO!

its sweet. gee, i must be one of the slowest people on this world. )

beautiful fic! ) ur vacob good sia... ) i write things like i'm half dead. sigh.

copyrighted? amusing. read more jimmy! jimmy nothing wrong with tt... the little boy's history is so mysterious. ) waiting fer the next one. )
gniq chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
wah... maybe u ARE reading too much of jimmy's book... u know wad, actually i felt a bit eerie when i read this fic coz i think mannequins are scary. i had a first aid course at the red cross society last year and i swore the CPR mannequin smiled at me! i was so damn freaked out.. till now i'm still scared of mannequins. so despite the beautiful way u described the mannequin, i have this stupid feeling that it's evil or some sort? haha... it's a good piece of writing tho, detailed descriptions. very creative)
Ixion Goddess chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
(Out of all places, i'm stuck in my mothers office reading fiction...)anyway, I just have to say how wonderfully magical this peice of work is! Your style is so distinct in this story, I dont think I have ever read anything quite like it before, for that you should be very proud of yourself _. The story itself is magnificant and special. You manage to manifest a feeling so uniqe through your peice with very little words, not many writers have the talent for that! Good job, and keep up the splendid work!

-Ixchel
miyawada chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
wada: wa kao...i am speechless. what do you expect me to say? tt im very jealous etc? oh well, anyway, good writing, wide range of vocab [really surprised that you were the one who said i used words that even you didnt know until recently when you've used words here tt i'd nv use in compos, or anywhere else for tt matter], sweet family love story btwn the boy and his mother.
talkingbanana chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
interesting short story, great descriptions - overall, a good piece, even though it leaves me a little bit confused about the whole thing. why is the mannequin so important?

i'm guessing it reminds the boy of his mother - dead?

the unanswered questions make this piece very entertaining to read and think through; you've given the reader just enough details and left the rest to his/her imagination.

keep up the good work!