Reviews for Beauty
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow this poem is touching. Good message.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
good point there and nicely done. I was a little confused at what the coffin represented however.

YEAH! this your prize for being a review maniac!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I like to eat to much to starve myself! ) Good job, now, I just need to get some of my friends to read this...
sunstormed chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
this poems awesome...its so true. the world puts so much emphasis on how you look that the pressure to look good is always there i love the message
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That is how it is people who think other wise need to learn to grow up and control there hormones!
OJW chapter 1 . 8/14/2003

It teaches a great lesson! and it speaks out to all those who Care about Outer Beauty and not Inner :)

yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Wow. This poem really sends a very deep, meaningful message. I just read "Ugliness" and now "Beauty." I'm glad you sent the message that beauty is on the inside. And the way you sent it was great. I love the last line, it really brings the point across. Great poem.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Wow, that's a real eye-opener. Very inspirational. Good job!
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
i know that beauty comes from the inside, and i can accept that for everyone else. yeet when i look in the mirror anything that anyone has ever said that is nice i forget and hear only nasty remarks about the way i look. these nasty remarks are made by myself and o how many things i've tried to lose weight. i've finally found a better way than all those others i tried. i like your poem, it's true.
wavy avey chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
wow, it is strange cause i have always felt the exact same way, i also starved myself, up until a week or 2 ago, it captures exactly how i feel, but i relized personality is a big part of it, like you can be a really pretty girl, but if you are a stroppy cow all the time people wont like you anyway, no matter how you look.

anyways, lovely poem.

aoibheann o brien.
Mime chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Wow, the ending of that one really got to me. *grabs a microphone and shouts at the president* "Make the world give up all it's beauty oriented stuff right NOW!"

Okay, I'm back to normal. Great poem!