Reviews for Love Me
DesIero chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
That's a really good poem. Really sad, but well written.
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
wow I loved this piece it kinda makes me think abit about my bf in alot of ways good job
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Uh ya, this is exactly what my girlfriend did to me, it sucks. "Ian I just want to be your friend, this is just wierd..I see you as more of a friend then boyfriend" God I hate that line.
Mel Raye chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
sad! ::sniffles:: thank fer all those reviews! ::huggles:: ehehe..._;; yu write GOOD! _
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
very sad.. :-( But I can really relate. It seems that the same thing happened to me. And it really hurts, and you just want it to work. I can really relate to alot of your poetry. Not everyone can do that, good job!
TomAfton chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Great poem, stunning rhythm.
InSpiteOf chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
That was very sad... But I see many similarities between us and I know where you're at. It gets better!

I would give you the tip I gave on the last poem I reviewed- don't sacrifice content for rhyme, because so many words that rhyme have little meaning- "sad," "mad," "bad"... They work, but they have no great feeling or life to them. I recommend a thesaurus, because I use one myself in all poems I write, and it helps immensely! Your ideas for writing are wonderful, and I see clearly exactly what you mean, which is a wonderful quality to have.

As for my story (and you're still welcome to IM me), he bought me LEMONADE for my birthday and Valentine's Day (because they're only 3 days apart)... then he spent $200 on his OTHER friends and overdrafted his bank account four times in doing so. Then he "borrows" $150 from ME to cover the cost, breaks up with me, and doesn't pay it back. I talk about this incident in my poem "Absolution Denied," with a bit of irony. It's convenient that he stops "loving" me AFTER he gets the money... M. As I'm still a high school student, that kind of money doesn't come easily. So there's my story. Read the poem and see what you think. :)
Mandrake-CoRn chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
jeez, really sad :( - but very good :)