Reviews for Death
SkyeWolf25 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Your not the only one to wander into those thoughts. Very impressive poem, makes the reader think of what happens to the people after their death. Nice poem.
Steve chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
well...if u died...then what am i supposed to do? no hugs! :( thats not cool...i would miss ya...lots and lots
Anaiya Illyria chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
this is good
Dakota Alexus chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This is beautiful. rn. Many people can relate to that feeling. Keep writting.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Great great poem. I've thought alot about death, too. And thought the same exact same things. I'd just like to know what people would do, and how they would feel if I weren't here tomorrow...
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
i used to feel like this all the time. And still do sometimes but i've grown to realise that theres always people who care about you, even if you cant see it through ur own eyes. Another thing is that when you write a poem like this and loads of people can say oh i car about you i'd care if u died they could say that a million times but in you're heart you'd just feel the same. But in time you gradually realise that people do actually care. Anywayi wil stop rambling now! amazing poem :)
The intellect chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
wel i just wana quickly say dat u were rite about 'like mother, like daughter', how u guess?

this is a very sad poem, and i have to agree with it as i feel this way to quite often... shit happens eh? very nicely done i like 'Would my death bring tears Or just cheers?' it hink this was a brillant stanza... keep it up!

the intellect

Mime chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I know, we all wonder these things when we die. I like all your questions.
Strawberry Chapstick chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Aw, it doesn't suck! Everyone feels like this (or at least I do :p) at some point. Very nice.

Thankies for reviewing it means a lot to me _