Reviews for Born Saints, Twisted Sinners
kazfuego chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
"You were born a saint to be my twisted sinner" Love that oxymoron. Into my faves it goes.~kaz
Omega chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I LOVE THIS POEM.
This seriously is my favourite poem ever written. I swore I'd reviewed this when I first read it over a year ago, but apparently I didn't.
The rhyme scheme is amazing, the words flow beautifully... And hey. I just have a soft spot for incubi-related works.
I actually memorized and recited this poem as my try out this year for my school's speech team. Didn't make it, but hey. I have it printed in a notebook of poetry I keep for when I need aspiration for my own pieces. I love. *heartheartheart*
Would you mind if I placed this on my website, along with a couple other poems of yours...? Full credit of course. You can see a link to my site in my profile.
You seriously should look into getting these published, you're amazingly talented.
-Omega
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hey, I think this poem is really good, the words you use and the way you write it makes it great to read. One of the best poems I have eveer had the pleasure of reading.
Toni Adele Coburn chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I like the way this poem rhymes! It makes it more interesting to read and i feel the reader has more of a cennection with the poem if it rhymes!
Gwenllian chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Well...I really don't know what to say.

Anything that renders me speechless has got to be good. And it is. Your poem is just, well, dark and fiery and passionate, and all the things that send little shivers running up and down the spine.

And it RHYMES! Huzzah!