Reviews for Succubus
Eliza chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Sounds like Baal and Jezebel are alive and well in your night ...
T.F. Sutton chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I like this poem. I recently wrote one about an Incubus, but chose to see the act as romantic.

I particularly like the imagery you use. Very nice!
Legolas'Mistress chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Very interesting poem, I liked it alot, as it speaks of the male mind very clearly. However, you might want to bump up the rating a bit, just for younger users. (not that I am one of them)
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I love the last two lines. LOVELY POEM!
lotus coin chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Spooky, imaginitive, and really creepy poem you have here, Louise. I like it. -_#
kazfuego chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Smack. Deliciously wicked.
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wow, very vivid imagery that brings about.

*claps*

Very good!

~Mlle. Daae
Charlach chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
It's a good, strong poem. I like its directness and clarity - there is never any doubt about what you want to say - no mystification. I like the ambiguity about the point of view. Although apparently about the male, it is always the male viewed from the point of view of the succubus. And that is exciting. The whole poem is very erotic, and infused with the mesmerising fatality of falling into the clutches of this divine femme fatale. I love the last line.
I much appreciate the way you engage with the dark side.
Charlach
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow...that was awesome.
-Violet
PhoenixLament chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
nice poem keep it up
Renae Maia chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I really like this poem...I think it's the subject matter and they way you address it that I like most...This poem is very well-written and I like its rhythm and rhyme. My fave lines are..."an impending death hidden in sexual bliss"..."a sadist to ignite an orgasmic sensation" Beautiful work :)
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Wow...this is very beautiful and well written. I envy you! _ Onto my favorites list.
bod elftown chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I think it would have more impact if the first line read: 'You can't wake up'

don't know why though it smacks of a nightmare dream sequence.
Toni Adele Coburn chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
All i have to say to this is WOW. You have a very active imagination and i would very much like to hear more poetry like this from you. You indeed have a talent, use it well!
goddessofsnark chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow...really good description. Awesome job with it!