Reviews for Inside Me
DarkLinkLovesMe chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
It was okay. It ended very nicely.
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
ah! I so feel your pain!, as when you say long distance relationships are hard. They are My boyfriend is currently in New Zealand... XX thats the HARDEST thing I could do. But we may meet soon so..yay!

But whenever I get depressed about it I just think that no matter how far apart we are, we're still under the same sky. That helps a little... hehe.

Tok

Loved the poem :)
boost-xplod chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Very compassionate, i love the way you can collaborate the simplistic of phrases and turn them into a whole new category, in a way the poem outreaches to everyoene, most people wish they could have someone so close, but not until later in life do they experience it, very well done :)

jaz
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
wow, very sad yet beautiful at the same time, muchly enjoyed this one, good imagery and full of emotion, excellent job
never enough chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Loved this poem Flo - so beautiful and touching. Know the feelings well, too well maybe. That Kerri girl is very lucky to have someone with your talent writing about her in the gifted way that you do. Being told how much you are loved in your words is a dream come true. I hope Kerri knows that.I'm sure you are a gift to her but your writing is a gift to us. Thank you for sharing your talent. SG.
lostrunner chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
heyy! i love this poem. its so good. seem, my boyfriend lives longdistance. and i feel just like that, crying and missing him all the time. it really hurts that i just cant hold him. you know? neways great poem!