Reviews for Love Making
Playwright08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
woa. i got hot just reading the poem. it was great, i'm glad you're not embarrassed to write about those kind of things.
Simply Britni chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Is this about two girls? Not to be rude I thought it was good but it sounds like two girls.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
nice poem!
Yoroy chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
offensive? Yeah right, you have yet to know offensive. By that i don't mean i will be offensive, just people have done things to me..., but off that, great and well written, no mistakes that i can see, not even grammatical(I think) very powerful with a meaning to every word, a one in a million author(Literally)
anuenue chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
WOW...
I can honestly say I'm dumbfounded. This really touched, I love the way you express everything in it. I can totally picture things happening. It's sad that I only see this now after all it's been up for a long time. Just got to say wonderful work. Very good, Keep it up! Seriously your very talented. Your story just reminds me of me and my ex-girlfriend.
Serene Abyss chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow, this I like. I like it when people aren't afraid to write about this kind of stuff. They're open and your
words flow freely
**Note to other writers: Don't be afraid to write about anything! Like this person _
~DemonsBlackShadow
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
very creative: i especially liked: "Groans filling the lust room,":
and "Peeling off the distraught clothing", very sensuous...i really enjoy reading your work.
Seint chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
holy fucking shit...Damn...I...Have no comments on this...wow...beautiful...geezus Khrist... That was so beautiful. I have no critics for this... damn...
Sophia Trozzo chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Beautiful work! I loved it! I wish I could write something like this!
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
OOh I like, I can barely write about things like this.. dunno why... but then again, never really attempted to. (sadistic love song is just an icebreaker, I guess) But this is great D

xTokx
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Ish...ha...oh...Wow. Now that's good poetry. I wish I could write poetry like this. Beautiful.
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I like to keep my reviews simple and straightforward. One word for this poem: Wow.

Good Job.

-Seras
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
very sweet and hot, muchly like this, i think its very cute and well written, nicely done
never enough chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Just beautiful. Females are just so incredibly physically attractive people. This is intense and raw but not overly mushy or gross. Just the right amount of feeling and words to capture what it is to be with another female. Excellent job. Thank you for sharing this.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/31/2003