Reviews for Drunken Monkey King
Echo chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
hehe. Nice one monkey king.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
hehe i loved the last line:)
Faust .V.P chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Dude you are really weird and that is a good thing
Manju chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
hahahaha. that was funny. brightened up my mood for sure. great job!
Robynbird chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies laughing* That is hilarious! Great job.

Robin
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
XDD Forking brilliant. I love it.
Shiko87 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Love the ending line! It's just a great ending to the whole thing. I also liked how you put a bit of description as to the appearance of the Drunken Monkey King. I thought at first that it was a bit repetitive but that ending line makes it funny. Great job, and I'm intending to be back to read some of your stories too. Great poem!P.S. I don't drink and I still can't rhyme! So unfair... -
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Very random and odd but I liked it. The last line was very funny. I love random weirdness like this; you should write more of it!
Moroni of the Mount of Ro chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
XD I love it! I wish I could write silly poetry. u.u Alas . . . I'll just read yours and Amazing Blazes'! _ Your name in Oikush . . . Drunkoikus Monkoikus Kingoikus! _ Now, I'm off to read more of your stories!
AmazingBlazes chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*giggles* This is funny! Although...smoking is bad for you! Other than that, yay! This made me laugh! Oh, and Oblivia is NOT a real country.
RustPoisonedBlade chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
hahahahahahaa! that was great! Thanks,I needed a good laugh! *continues to laugh uncontrolably*
mwa!
Neonlights chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
this review is from Neonlights, We Could Be Gone and Fantasy 101.
THAT ROCKED all round.
i like the last line. very funny.
Fragmented Skye chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
funny..just really funny..i liked this alot..now i must try to refrain myself from laughing..
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Insane of you. Thanks for the note. You'll be happy to now it Really WIll be up tonight. :)
Sillygoose49 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That is so funny and cute! Something tells me you have a great sense of humor. I really like it.