Reviews for Skinny Inside?
ForceMuette chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Well I can't really say anything except I wish there would have been more. It was interesting:(
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I can relate very much to this short story. I am rather over weight, though everyone tells me otherwise, and i'm always very uncomforatable about it...
You have a very unique way of expressing yourself in your writting, it is beautiful.
bribitribbitt chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
All I can say is, I can relate. Kind of. Not a lot of people make fun of my weight. I'm kinda tall, and a lot of it is baby fat. But I can still relate to the eating when you are depressed thing. Please continue!
Secretive chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Are you going to update soon? This sounds like a story that has a lot of truth behind it. One that could shed light on certain problems in todays world. Keep writing please! You picked a pretty good topic.
Zabri chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
hey. This story is pretty much true and im happy someone has put it out in the open. People out there in the world are always teasing people that are different then them and dont care one pretty sad too... and well I think im going to really like this story once u get it going and its wonderful so far. Ill be checkin up on it all the time so dont disappoint me and not write any more heh. once again, great story and i love the topic. byez

-Zabri