Reviews for Fallen Leaves of Blood
Katiefoolery chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
I'm going to be blunt here - your story has me rapt. Absolutely rapt. I can't stop to write much here because I have to read on. . .
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Oh, this is good. I was really settling into this, like I do when I've decided the book I'm reading is REALLY GOOD. The atmosphere is just right and I love the name of the inn. You're certainly in control when you write. I felt like I was there, leaning forward, impatient for Asa to speak!
M.D. Cantine chapter 7 . 9/30/2003
Yay. This is great. I could never write anyhting like this. The charries are well drawn. I hate Ferret, he should be killed.

Write more, now.
M.D. Cantine chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
This is always good. Alwaysalwaysalways. This is your best, in my own, very humble opinion.
M.D. Cantine chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
See, in the story, Oliver asks for more porridge and gets yelled at and thrown out and stuffs...
ForgottenMists at da libary chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
I do get your strange logic, and I thought of that after replying to your review. Think what you will. Anyway, it makes me happy that you say that, because I like people making guesses about my story. A story where the end is obvious is icky.

No, sadly I didn't get your Oliver Twist joke. Explain?
M.D. Cantine chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
See... if the king of the South was gone for 30 years, and the king was Dad, then he could have been raising a family and such during those years. See my strange logic?

Oh. Very interesting. More, please. *cowers in fear* I haven't even read Oliver Twist...

(If you got that last paragraph, you are amazing.)
Snarks chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
Very detailed. You have your cities and country very well planned out. I'm jealous. *grins* I usually wait and do that until I'm finished with a story. Which is why my settings are always . . . lacking.

Anyway, I didn't see anything that needed repair. Only, don't write a number, spell it out. You used "10" in this chapter, it looks better when you write out "ten." Other than that, everything looks peachy.

Your characters are well developed though Vul seemed a bit . . . I'm not sure. I had a different impression of him in the second chapter, someone far older and brawnier. Then, in the third chapter I realized he wasn't much older than Asa. More clarifiction might be needed then. Or else I wasn't paying attention. *laughs*

Anyway, good luck to you. And thanks for the review on "Sing the Stones." Hopefully, Charay will be just spoiled enough. *grins* I'm working on the second chapter and if ever works again, I'll upload.

Mata ne!

Wootang
ForgottenMists chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I like Vul's pessimism. Tis part of him. Ah, shall have to find all the reigns in all 33 pages and change them to reins. Sounds like fun. Which decision to go south? Who's decision? Me confoosed. No, actually, you be wrong, her daddy not the king. Her daddy went to the Kharathadhi Islands three years ago. The king has been disappeareded for thirty. La di da. I hope it uploads me chapter now.
M.D. Cantine chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
Is Asa's daddy the King? I know he is, you can't hide it from me...
M.D. Cantine chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
Very very bueno. I like this better than The White Lady. Vul is cool, but he is a tad pessimistic, is he not? Asa is bubbly. And cool.

Also, reins (like on a horse's bridle) is spelt reins, not reigns. Stupid homophones.

It was a little sudden, the desicion to go to the south... but Malakha was freaky.

Good. Keep it up. (As opposed to down, hahaha.)
Kell Hound chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
great job keep writing
Kyaa-Kyaff chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Hi! Great chapter. Sorry it took me so long to review. I'll be back to read more. It was a bit hard to read though cause the words go a bit far from the screen and i had to kep scrolling over and back again.

I believe you did the Takhatheri well. I can't wait to read more because this is very interesting. I love your main character. Keep up the great work!

til next time

o
Freckles Victorious too lazy to log in as you know already so there is no need to tell you. Ah well chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Yay! Happy and good. Correct the mistakeys, they make it make no sense. *pulls a leash out of her hair* Okies, I'll be constructive. Fine. Okies, in the paragraph that you are describing the stone figure thingy, you say breeze too many times. Try using wind or something. ONLY 34 AND A HALF MORE DAYS TILL YOU GET TO SCAN THE MAP!
Kyaa-Kyaff chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Oh this is very very interesting. You've definitely caught my attention.

You're an excellent writer and i can't wait to read more.

I love Asa's name by the way. I love to see new and interesting names, and you definitely have those. I'll be back next chapter, so please keep up the great work.

til next time